NAATCHIAR GROUP YARN
100% cotton yarn of Carded/ Super Combed/ Semi Combed/ Open end. The unit produces premium quality of Yarn counts according to the requirement of customers widely ranging from Ne 10/1's to Ne 100/1's. Over 60% of Yarns we spin are exported to various countries like Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Tunis, Italy & the rest 40% is consumed inhouse to cater the needs of its day to day weaving requirements.
NAATCHIAR GROUP FABRICS
The aforesaid are manufactured in various counts of yarn and construction individually tailored to suit the needs of our valued customers world-wide.